University of California, Riverside

Department of Chemical Engineering

Safety: Non-Medical Emergencies


Information on this page supplements information provided on the UCR Environmental Health and Safety website.

General Steps in Non-Medical Emergencies

In the event of an emergency, call 911 or 9-911 (campus phone). If you are calling from a cellphone dial (951) 827-5222 to reach the UCR Police Department.

Types of Emergencies

The above is a summary of the more common types of non-medical emergency procedures.  If you would like a complete document with all UCR Emergency Procedures, please see:

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
446 Winston Chung Hall

Tel: (951) 827-5190
Fax: (951) 827-3188