University of California, Riverside

Department of Chemical Engineering



Information on this page supplements information provided on the UCR Environmental Health and Safety website.

General Steps in Medical Emergencies

What to do in a medical emergency and incident reporting.

General Steps in Non-Medical Emergencies

What to do in a non-medical emergency including lab fires, chemical/biohazard spills, earthquakes and utility failure.

Safety Resources and Training

Links to mandatory training and resources.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
446 Winston Chung Hall

Tel: (951) 827-5190
Fax: (951) 827-3188