Water Quality Systems Engineering
Water Quality Systems Engineering research focuses on the quality of water in natural and engineered systems ranging from micro to macro scales.
Current research areas include:
- Hexavalent Chromium Occurrence and Treatment in Drinking Water
- Advanced Oxidation and Radical-driven Processes
- Water purification catalysts and pollutant detection technologies based on biomimetic metal complexes
- Chemical destruction of recalcitrant contaminants (inorganic, organic, and perfluorinated) in water and wastewater
- Environmental behavior study and recovery technology for rare elements